VisualGEMS ERP E-Invoicing Module offers two option for e-Invoicing i.e generation
of IRN for documents under two options:
- Off Line - Using Bulk e-Invoice Generation Tool, and
- On-Line - Direct connection with e-Invoicing Severs using API of GSP.
Off Line Tool enables the tax payers to prepare the bulk request in two methods:
- Cut and paste the e-Invoicing requests as per data loaded on the Dashboard.
- Enter all the requests one by one an in the format and keep it ready.
The data of bulk request is verified & then converted to JSON file for uploading
on to e-Invoicing portal.
The On Line option uploads the data directly on to the e-Invoicing portal thru the
GSP Cloud server API and returns back the IRN & download link of Invoice in PDF format.
Documents Supported for e-Invoicing :
- Export Sales Invoice,
- Local Sales Invoice,
- Service Income Invoice,
- Branch Sale Invoice (Across State),
- Debit Notes and Credit Notes